21 Bridge Avenue, Red Bank, NJ
Two River Theater is located off of Exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway. For driving directions from your location please use the above Google maps link.
We are also just 1 block away from the NJ Transit North Jersey Coastline. Travel time from New York City is approximately 80-90 minutes. To map your train route please visit NJ Transit’s Trip Planner.
FREE On-Site Parking has returned! Over 75 complimentary spaces, including eight handicapped spaces, are now available to patrons, on a first-come-first-served basis, prior to your next show or event. Phase 2 will be completed Spring of 2020 and result in over 100 total parking spaces.
Once Two River's parking lot is full, where else can I park?
- Bridge Avenue and Monmouth Street Parking: FREE on Sunday and after 6:00 PM Monday–Saturday.
- West Side Lofts Garage: FREE when dining at Triumph Brewing Company. Parking pass provided upon request by Two River Theater or Triumph.
- The Galleria Parking: FREE on weekends and after 5:00 PM on weekdays if you are dining at Urban Coalhouse or The Melting Pot.
- Danny’s Steakhouse: $5 Valet Parking on Friday and Saturday only if you are dining at the restaurant.
- NJ Transit Parking Lots: FREE on weekends and after 11:00 AM on weekdays (2–4 blocks away).
- Laz Parking Garage: $5 for up to 5 hour (5 blocks away).
Please Note: Two River Theater event attendees should not park in the West Side Loft garage or Galleria, unless they are patronizing businesses located inside these buildings. Violator’s may be ticketed or towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Need help finding parking while onsite?
A parking attendant will be scheduled at the main entrance of Two River Theater before every performance.
Do you require handicapped parking?
Please call the Box Office at 732.345.1400 to inquire about all handicapped parking locations.