MAKE OUR AUDIENCE YOUR AUDIENCE: REACH OVER 35,000 LOCAL PATRONS THROUGH OUR 165+ PERFORMANCES
This Season, our state-of-the-art, two-theater complex in Red Bank will produce six world-class theater productions as part of our subscription series of shows. These productions will generate over 165 performances, bringing more than 35,000 patrons into town.
WHY YOU SHOULD ADVERTISE WITH US
Based on our audience surveys, the percentage of respondents who report pairing their trip to the theater with a dining or local retail experience.
Total dollars annually spent by our audience related to attending a performance (excluding the cost of event admission).
Total number of full time equivalent jobs in our community that are supported by the expenditures made by Two River Theater and our audiences.
MORE ABOUT OUR PATRONS
- Geographic Proximity: 83% of patrons live within a 20 mile radius of Red Bank, NJ
- Household Income: 71% of patrons have annual household incomes of $75,000+ and 20% have annual household incomes of $150,000+
- Home Owners: 98%
- Age: The majority of our patrons fall in the following age categories: 14% Generation X (Ages 37–52), 56% Baby Boomers (Ages 53–71), 24% Traditionalists (Ages 72–87)
- Gender: 63% Female and 37% Male
- Education: 71% are college graduates; of those 34% hold advanced degrees