Registration is Now Open for July 2019!
Three Weeks/Three Shows Created by YOU.
For actors, singers, dancers and writers who want to perform.
For designers, artists, stage crew, aspiring directors and technicians to work behind the scenes.
Take the Track in which you feel most comfortable, or learn an entirely new set of skills by trying a different Track. Or sign up for multiple weeks and try everything!
Onstage Track is SOLD OUT for all 3 weeks at all grade levels. Registration is still open for Backstage Tracks, sign up today! Download the registration form here.
Theme: “Around the World”—Backstage focus is Set Design and Construction
Theme: “Heroes and Villains”—Backstage focus is Costumes and Stage Makeup
Theme: “The Masks We Wear”—Backstage focus is Lighting
Summer Intensives is $475 for one week. Sign up for two or more weeks and save 10%!
Need-based Scholarships for the Backstage Track are still available. The scholarship deadline has been extended to July 19, 2019. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
WATCH: Director of Education Kate Cordaro Talks About Summer Intensives
PARENTS & GUARDIANS SPEAK ABOUT SUMMER INTENSIVES
“It’s an amazing program, I can only speak for our child, but it has opened up a whole new world to her with regard to art, set design, costuming, lighting…she intends to pursue this at high school and beyond!”
“The intensity, effectiveness, love for the students, allowing them to create and explore and so much more.”
“Love the collaborative spirit and creativity that emerged in just one week!”
“I am so thrilled that this program exists!”
“The scholarship made it possible for my son to attend and it seriously ignited a desire to pursue the arts after last summer. I have watched him fall in love with theater and gain confidence and set goals for his future.”
“It’s the perfect next step for students who have participated in more traditional productions and are looking for ways to grow and learn new perspectives within the theater community. As a parent, it was amazing to see what the campers accomplished in a week!”
Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Spots are limited.
Payment & Refund Policies:
- Each registration form must be accompanied by payment, $75 of which is non-refundable.
- If you need to arrange a payment plan, please contact the Education Department at (732) 936-8804 or SummerCamp@trtc.org.
- All accounts must be paid in full by Friday, June 28, 2019.
- There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
- A FULL tuition refund will be granted prior to March 31, 2019, minus $75 non-refundable deposit.
- A 50% tuition refund will be granted prior to April 30, 2019.
- A 25 % tuition refund will be granted prior to May 31, 2019.
- No refunds will be granted after June 1, 2019.