Teen Poetry Night
Teens! We invite you to join us for Two River’s very first Teen Poetry Night! Step onto the digital stage and read a poem from any artistic era or style that speaks to your experience as a young person living in today’s society. Get creative! Does a poem written in 1624 perfectly capture the uncertainty of living in quarantine? Does a Futurist poem from 1926 paint the image of hope that you want to articulate? Get creative! This community reading will be led by one of our former Metro Scholars and special guest MC, Christianah Akinsanmi and will take place on Zoom.
We are currently seeking readers! To participate:
- Access poem resources using the button below. You can also contact one of our teaching artists Amanda Butterbaugh. She can help you find a poem that speaks to you.
- Register by selecting the date below.
- Once you register, you will receive an email containing a poem participation form within 24 hours.
- Fill out the form to submit your poem selection.
- Two River will follow up prior to the event to confirm that you’re in the run order for the community event.
Want to attend as an audience member? Simply register below.