Two River Theater is proud to be recognized for its leadership in making its programs and facilities accessible to people with disabilities. Explore our virtual tour below to see why Two River Theater is a fully accessible community resource, and what you can expect in advance of your visit to our venue.
Phase 1 of our brand new parking lot is now complete! Over 40 complimentary spaces, including eight handicapped spaces, are now available to patrons, on a first-come-first-served basis, prior to your next show or event. Once spaces are full, additional nearby parking can be found at:
- Bridge Avenue and Monmouth Street Parking: FREE on Sunday and after 6:00 PM Monday–Saturday.
- West Side Lofts Garage: FREE parking during your meal and show if you dine at Triumph Brewing Company.
- The Galleria Parking: FREE on weekends and after 5:00 PM on weekdays if you are dining at Urban Coalhouse or The Melting Pot.
- Danny’s Steakhouse: $5 Valet Parking on Friday and Saturday only if you are dining at the restaurant.
- NJ Transit Parking Lots: FREE on weekends and after 11:00 AM on Weekdays (2–4 blocks away).
- Laz Parking Garage: $5 for up to 5 hour (5 blocks away).
Need help finding parking while onsite? A parking attendant will be scheduled at the main entrance of Two River Theater before every performance.
Please Note: Two River Theater event attendees should not park in the West Side Loft garage or Galleria, unless they are patronizing businesses located inside these buildings. Violator’s may be ticketed or towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Where should I dine & drink?
- Danny’s Steakhouse & Sushi
- JBJ Soul Kitchen
- The Dining Room at Molly Pitcher Inn
- Pearl at Oyster Point Hotel
- Restaurant Nicholas
- Triumph Brewery
- Urban Coalhouse
Where can I stay overnight?