Two River Theater is proud to be recognized for its leadership in making its programs and facilities accessible to people with disabilities. Explore our virtual tour below to see why Two River Theater is a fully accessible community resource, and what you can expect in advance of your visit to our venue.
Please be sure to allow yourself additional time to find parking in the surrounding areas. Due Two River Theater’s 25th Anniversary Expansion Project, our parking lot is currently undergoing construction and is completely unavailable. Onsite parking will resume in the Fall of 2019.
- Need help finding parking while onsite? A parking attendant will be scheduled at the main entrance of Two River Theater before every performance.
- Do you require handicapped parking? Please call the Box Office at 732.345.1400 to inquire about all handicapped parking locations.
New this March: three additional handicapped parking spaces have been made available on Bridge Avenue, closest to the Two River Theater entrance.
Where can I park?
- Bridge Avenue and Monmouth Street Parking: FREE on Sunday and after 6:00 PM Monday–Saturday.
- The Galleria Parking: FREE parking lot if you are dining at The Melting Pot, Urban Coalhouse or West Side Eatery.
- Danny’s Steakhouse: $5 Valet Parking on Friday and Saturday only if you are dining at the restaurant.
- NJ Transit Parking Lots: FREE on weekends and after 11:00 AM on Weekdays (2–4 blocks away).
- Pazzo Restaurant Parking Garage: $5 for up to 5 hour (5 blocks away).
Please Note: Two River Theater event attendees should not park in the West Side Loft garage or Galleria, unless they are patronizing businesses located inside these buildings. Violator’s may be ticketed or towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Where should I dine & drink?
- Bombay River
- Danny’s Steakhouse & Sushi
- JBJ Soul Kitchen
- The Dining Room at Molly Pitcher Inn
- Pearl at Oyster Point Hotel
- Restaurant Nicholas
- Siam Garden: Authentic Thai Cuisine
- Triumph Brewery
- Urban Coalhouse
- West Side Eatery
Where can I stay overnight?