9/28 UPDATE: For the safety of our patrons, staff and artists the Two River Theater facility is currently closed to the public. We are evaluating the situation surrounding COVID-19 as it evolves on a daily basis and will continue to provide updates on future events here. We encourage you to engage with the Two River family of staff and artists digitally until we can once again gather together at our home in Red Bank.
What's going on this Fall at Two River Theater? Are there any online offerings available?
- Check out our #SceneAtTwoRiver online content series including artist features, at-home activities, crafts, classes, workshops and more. To view visit our website and social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter.
- Join us for Two River Rising: An Online Benefit Reading Series. Our next reading of Romeo and Juliet, will take place on Wednesday, September 30 and Thursday, October 1 at 7:00 PM EDT.
Is the Two River Box Office and Administrative Office open during this time?
The Box Office will be available by phone from 12–4pm Monday through Friday. In order to follow social distancing recommendations, there will be no walk up box office hours. You may also email the box office at email@example.com with your ticket preferences or questions.
The Two River Theater staff is working remotely. The best way to contact staff during this time is via email.
When will the 20/21 Season be announced?
The 20/21 Season will not begin until January 2021, at the earliest. The Two River leadership team will determine in the Fall if we can move forward with our January/February production. If programming is able to resume in January, we are looking at offering four subscription series shows between January and August 2021.
What about my 20/21 Season Subscription?
Auto-renew subscribers were renewed for three shows per subscription package in May. Account credits from canceled performances in the 2019/20 Season were applied to auto-renew orders before credit cards were charged.
- Six, five or four show auto-renew subscribers: Once we are able to confirm our season start date and number of shows for next season, we will reach out again to coordinate payment and show selections for the remaining subscription shows in your package.
- If you are a three show subscriber: we will reach out to coordinate the ticketing of your shows once the 20/21 season is confirmed.
- Regular Subscribers will be contacted regarding subscription renewals once our 2020/21 Season is announced.
What safety measures is the theater considering upon reopening?
Two River Theater is using CDC, state and local government mandated practices to create a reopening safety plan in consultation with medical professionals at Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical Center and Intelligent Crowd Solutions.
How can I help support the theater during this time?
While we move forward in these uncertain times we hope you might consider making a donation of any amount to Two River Theater. By donating now, you join our staff, Board and family of artists in pressing forward in the act of ensuring world-class theatre continues to thrive in our great community.
Donations of any amount can be made online.