4/16 UPDATE: For the safety of our patrons, staff and artists all Two River Theater performances, events and classes through June 30th are now canceled.
What upcoming shows and events are canceled during this period?
- Free Yoga at the Theater: April 7, 14, 21 and 28
- The Hombres: April 11 – May 10
- Metro Scholars 20/21 Auditions and Interviews: April 20 and 21
- Visit tworivertheater.org/metro-scholars for updated info on virtual auditions
- Playwriting with Tony Meneses: May 4
- Celebration for Educators: May 6
- Spring Gala: May 16
- Book Club: June 1
- Lackawanna Blues: June 6 – 28
Is the Two River Box Office and Administrative Office open during this time?
The Box Office will be available by phone from 12–4pm Monday through Friday. In order to follow social distancing recommendations, there will be no walk up box office hours. You may also email the box office at email@example.com with your ticket preferences or questions. The Two River Theater staff is working remotely. The best way to contact staff during this time is via email.
What about my tickets to Lackawanna Blues?
We encourage you to have a credit placed on your account for future ticket and subscription purchases or consider donating your tickets back to Two River Theater. Ticket donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- On Thursday, April 16 at 10:00 AM an email form was sent to all patrons with tickets. Patrons can select whether they would like the price of their total order to be:
- Credited to their account
- Donated back to Two River Theater
- Partially credited or donated back to Two River Theater
- Partially or fully refunded
- On Thursday, April 16 the box office will begin making phone calls to all ticket holders without an email address on their account. All ticket holders with a valid email address will receive a robo-call announcement about the show postponement.
What about shows, events and classes scheduled after June 30th, including our Summer Intensives theater camp and rental events such as Italian Bred?
We are evaluating the situation as it evolves on a daily basis and will continue to provide updates on future events here. Click here for more info about our online Summer Program (replacing our in-person Summer Intensives this July). Italian Bred is still scheduled for July 25.
When will the 20/21 Season be announced?
We hope to announce our upcoming season later this Spring. As you can imagine, scheduling the 2020/21 Season at this time is a bit challenging, mainly because we are not sure when the season will be able to begin. For now, we have outlined multiple scenarios based on when it may be safe to gather again. Options include having a season that includes anywhere from three to six shows.
What about my 20/21 Season Subscription?
Renewal packets were sent out to auto-renew subscribers in early March. However, we are postponing the automatic renewal of credit card charges, scheduled to happen the week of March 29th, until later this Spring. We will not charge any credit cards for next season without at least one week notice to all patrons which will occur via phone and email.
Are there any online offerings Two River Theater is providing while the theater is dark?
Each day we are releasing new content including artist features, at-home activities, crafts, classes, workshops and more through our website and social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter. We encourage you to watch, share and engage with this content until we can once again gather together at our home in Red Bank.
How can I help support the theater during this time?
While we move forward in these uncertain times we hope you might consider making a donation of any amount to Two River Theater. By donating now, you join our staff, Board and family of artists in pressing forward in the act of ensuring world-class theatre continues to thrive in our great community. Donations of any amount can be made online. MAKE A DONATION TODAY