3/17 UPDATE: For the safety of our patrons, staff and artists all Two River Theater performances, events and classes through May 10th are now canceled.
What shows and events are canceled during this period?
- Metro Scholars 20/21 Info Session: March 17
- August Wilson’s Radio Golf through March 22
- 20/21 Season Announcement Event: April 6
- Free Yoga at the Theater: April 7, 14, 21 and 28
- The Hombres: April 11 – May 10
- Metro Scholars 20/21 Auditions and Interviews: April 20 and 21
- Everybody Sing! with Elliot Roth: April 27
- Playwriting with Tony Meneses: May 4
- Celebration for Educators: May 6
Is the Two River Box Office and Administrative Office open during this time?
The Box Office will be available by phone from 12:00–4:00 PM Monday through Friday. In order to follow social distancing recommendations, there will be no walk-up box office hours. You may also email the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket preferences or questions. The majority of Two River Theater staff will be working remotely. The best way to contact staff during this time is via email.
What about my tickets to August Wilson’s Radio Golf and/or The Hombres?
We encourage you to have a credit placed on your account for future ticket and subscription purchases or consider donating your tickets back to Two River Theater. Ticket donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- The box office has contacted all patrons with tickets to canceled performances of August Wilson’s Radio Golf and The Hombres by phone and email to coordinate ticket exchanges, donations or full refunds.
- On March 19 and 25 an email form was sent to all patrons with tickets. Patrons were asked to select their ticket preferences from one of the below options. As of March 28 an automatic credit will be placed on the account of all ticket holders we have not yet heard back from via our email form or by phone.
- Credited to their account
- Donated back to Two River Theater
- Partially donated back to Two River Theater
- Refunded in full
Why through May 10th?
This timeline follows the current CDC recommended timeline for public events.
What about shows, events and classes scheduled after May 10th, including Lackawanna Blues and our Summer Intensives theater camp?
We are evaluating the situation as it evolves on a daily basis and will continue to provide updates on future events here. As of now, Lackawanna Blues and Summer Intensives have not been postponed or canceled.
What about my 20/21 Season Subscription?
Renewal packets were sent out to auto-renew subscribers in early March. We all hope the start of next season can begin in September as it usually does and we will be prepared to resume performances as soon as it is safe to do so. However, we are postponing the automatic renewal of credit card charges, scheduled to happen the week of March 29th, until later this Spring. We will not charge any credit cards for next season without at least one week notice to all patrons which will occur via phone and email.
How can I help support the theater during this time?
While we move forward in these uncertain times we hope you might consider making a donation of any amount to Two River Theater. By donating now, you join our staff, Board and family of artists in pressing forward in the act of ensuring world-class theater continues to thrive in our great community. Donations of any amount can be made online. MAKE A DONATION TODAY